Thursday, May 06, 2010

Missing Droplets




Some one has rightly said -It takes only a minute to say Hello but Forever to say good bye.This picture has twelve girls who made my life colorful rite from 11 ,16 , 23 to 29, 35,45,51,20,50.
Gone are those days when we were happy and laughed at something stupid over stupid things.Gone are those days when we said Bye but hoped that we will meet next day to attend the boring lectures.
The joyful moments and stomach aching laughters. I still can remember the day I joined this college with some hope that I can make friends and now when I look back I feel it's hard to accept that it's already time to say goodbye.
Dreams might remain incomplete but friend fly too far to reach.
I realized that time just passed away when a friend of mine gave her slam book to be filled with moist eyes.Some how I felt I could read her mind...No mater how busy we are in life we made a promise to stay in contact, But deep down we know that they are not the same any more.

A farewell poem to all my friends.....

The hardest part of any friendship is when it is time to say goodbye,

and even though I wished I could make you stay,
I know I got to let you spread your wings and fly.
For life is a journey that needs to be traveled
and I am certain you'd make it through,
I just want you to know and never forget that I will surely miss you.
So follow your heart and never give up,
as dreams and wishes do come true,
for I know that someday we'll meet again,
so never forget I will be praying for you.

The missing droplets can never come back to you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, A.P., India