Sunday, May 30, 2010

To Sir, with Love

If you wanted the moon I would try to make a start,

But I, would rather you let me give my heart,

To Sir, with Love

Aah this is the most beautiful song from the movie To sir,with love .So why so suddenly I remember this song? Its common for any person to think and be liked by their Sir or professors and I wanted the same too especially when I came to know about Mr.Cheran.

Mr Cheran was a very cool person who taught us Software Engineering during a coaching class. Its very popular when you are preparing for a graduation exam for pursuing M.Tech. All I wanted was to be visible and that he knows that I exists which was quiet impossible because there were two hundred students and around hundreds

batches with same strength.There was only one way to make myself visible but that was most difficult for me as I needed to top in class! It so happened that I met him again outside.I thought my story ended there.But you never know what God's plan is! No, do not expect me to top in class or by some other means he knows my name now! what were you thinking??

Today Mr.Cheran knows my name! He chants my name for every hour! So what exactly did I do??

Frankly nothing! I just changed my coaching centre and after a couple of weeks found out that he teaches there too.But why does he chants my name all the time? Simple because I was only girl in class and  there was only one kid apart from me.It was way to obvious that he has to chant my name! *chuckles* 

I think it was God's miracle and it was bound to happen!!

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, A.P., India