Sunday, September 16, 2012

When Sky Is Green






Today, like any other day, I walked alongside Amulya, talked about how our day turned out. The green grass and trees long side, chicks crossing our path, and the hens coo cooked our way out. This was what I told her then-“Your college is good too. The nature side I mean, not the political one” throwing a wink at her. "OMG!Getting a compliment from you, the college principal must have saved a city in his previous life!!" she mocked.


Yes, it’s been around three months that I have been working with SICET. My thoughts changed from the past to present. I liked the students here, much better quality than BIET. I liked my bus companions, of course the not-to-talk-to-me women spoke with me yesterday and warned me to get a fixed place in bus as when junior students enter, I may not have a seat.  I was more than glad that she spoke to me rather than her concern towards me. Honestly I do not care!


The staff recognize me, some students wish me and for others I respond with a nod. The staff-staff, staff-students, and student-student politics are always there and the ring master plays his best to settle these matters, Yes, I am speaking about H.O.D.  But, I just keep my head down and walk my path out.


Though the college changed, the students changed, and to some extent I changed, there is something which didn’t change- that’s the friendship with Pramod and Ashwini. I speak to them at least once a week and with Pramod, it’s almost every day as part of official work. But, as the days pass by, I feel I am back to my graduation days when I am more with Amulya. I trust her more than my new friends. [Yes,I do not trust anyone apart my blood relatives! ] I care less for Ashmod couple these days and more for Amulya , well, may be cause if I speak with Ashmod , its majorly academics , but with Amulya, I share much of my  problems which I truly didn’t put in the picture for my best friends and siblings.


I just call to mind the lonely days at MIST and BIET and felt I need enough time to adjust. But, to me, this “enough” time is more than a month. I still throw some cheek sticks at my colleagues and talk friendly to my students and share my experience. But what they don’t know is-what I wish not to show them, are my true emotions. My colleges usually involve in gossips and students usually ask me about casual stuff which I am not comfortable in sharing the info. 


My heart is into the much awaited KPOP concert at Delhi and more into the KDramas and its stupendous endings. I still continue to watch KDramas and listen to KPOP. What I don’t like in KPOP is how often I use Korean in my Telugu mixed Hinglish language! Ottokae?! o(^0^)o What I do like is how I can brag KPOP as my hobbies which is unique!


As the question goes, What I liked in SICET? There is less work and Amulya. What I didn’t like in SICET -Murray’s law for less pay, constantly chattering colleagues, staff politics, Bothering-you-is-my-business attitude of most of the male staff and annoying more-you-work-the-more-work-you-get law followed in this college.


Ending this on the better note, I go with the question of the week- who’s the Nampyeon? For the Apink’s drama –Reply 1997. It’s like falling in love with your grandmother’s old toys. To refresh that old lost love I keep the Faith, a new drama from Lee Min Ho. And welcoming the new virtual husband (Nampyeon) MBLAQ Lee Joon for WE GOT MARRIED

About Me

My photo
Hyderabad, A.P., India